You can use more than one AC401 Monitor (or AC403 as this is the new updated version of the AC401, it has the exact same functions as the AC401 with new updated software) in the same house.
The AC401 (and AC403) has 8 channels to choose from so in order to prevent the monitors interfering with each other you just need to make sure that each monitor is set to a different channel. Please see below on how to do this:
AC401 & AC403 - You can change the channel as follows:
- Turn both parent and nursery unit ON
- Press and hold the SELECT button on the Parent Unit until you hear a beep and the display shows C1 to C8
- Press the UP or DOWN arrow buttons to select another channel
- Press SELECT to confirm the channel
- Press the EXIT button on your monitor which saves your settings
PLEASE NOTE - You must carry out the last 2 steps to save your new setting or your monitor will revert to the previous setting
If you use more than one AC401 we would also advise that you sticker each set with a different color or baby name, this will prevent any mix ups or queries should one monitor beep for any reason.