AC115 - How to Connect your Parent Unit and/or Nursery Unit - whichever is replaced:
- Turn Parent Unit and Nursery Unit OFF.
- You can put aside the defective unit, you won't need it anymore.
- Turn Nursery Unit ON.
- Press the Power ON/OFF button on the Nursery Unit 4 consecutive times.
- The Sensor Pad Indicator Light on the Nursery Unit will flash quickly in green (indicates Nursery Unit is in linking mode).
- Turn the Parent Unit ON. The Out-of-Range icon should blink.
- Press and hold the Talk Back button on the Parent Unit until a beep tone is heard.
- Press OK button on the Parent Unit.
- The Out-of-Range icon should blink faster to indicate that the Parent Unit is in linking mode.
The Parent Unit will display H1-H2 icon during the reconnection procedure. The reconnection is successful if the Parent unit shows the regular screen view.