AC300 Four Corner Test
NOTE: Your baby must NOT be in the crib during this test:
· Check that the sensitivity on the back of the Nursery Unit is at level 3 (factory setting), if not move dial until at number 3
· Check that the Sensor Pad is in the middle of the crib underneath the mattress.
Ensure that the Sensor Pad cord is fed through the base of the crib using the cord cover kit to secure the cord
All cords must be kept out of reach of your baby at all times
The Nursery Unit must be at least 3ft away from the crib
· Check that the Sensor Pad jack is plugged securely into the Nursery Unit
· Switch the Nursery Unit ON
· *Place your hand in all four corners of the mattress and if the green light flashes on the Nursery Unit registering your hand then the sensitivity is correct
· Remove your hand from the mattress and step away from the crib. The Sensor Pad is sensitive enough to detect your movement if you are touching the crib.
· **Due to the lack of movement, after 15 seconds a single beep (The Rouse Alarm) will be emitted from the Nursery Unit
· After a further 5 seconds a series of continuous beeps (The Main Alarm) will sound from the Nursery Unit
· Place your hand on the mattress and after a few seconds the alarm will cease as the Sensor Pad will have detected your movement.
· *If the green light does not flash when you touch any of the corners please adjust the sensitivity by turning it up another 1/2 a notch and repeat the Four Corner Test again.
· **If however the monitor does not alarm when you step away from the cot reduce the sensitivity down 1 level and repeat the Four Corner Test, keep adjusting this until the alarm sounds ensuring that the movements is still detected in all four corners.